You will send us information if you:
• Register as a Registered User;
• Submit the online contact form;
• Email us.
Information is collected and maintained for individuals for the purpose of:
• Providing better services and products to you;
• Making you aware of other products or services that may be of interest to you where you have indicated that we may do so;
• Notifying you of any changes to our website, products or services that might affect you.
Storage and Security of Information
We will ensure that all information you supply is held securely and cannot be accessed or used by unauthorised people. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure the information submitted is accurately stored.
Access to and Correction of Information
You have the right to view your personal details that we hold about you at any time and we will correct any incorrect information we hold about you. We may from time to time email you details of our services and news which we think may be of interest to you. Each email sent will contain an “unsubscribe” link which you can use to stop receiving our emails in the future.
Disclosure of Information
We only disclose your information to third parties with your express consent or if required to do so by law.
Disposal of Information
We will securely dispose of information 10 years following the date of receipt if we are satisfied this is reasonable.